At Explore Booksellers, we are running a contactless operation. We are disappointed that we can't have you in the store but we feel the safest thing to do for the community is keep our doors closed at this time. We appreciate your on-going support.
Here's how you can shop:
- Store hours will be 10am-5pm, Monday thru Friday. Orders are available for porch pick-up or shipping.
- Order by phone 970-925-5336 or email - we can take phone payments and put your orders on the porch for pick-up or ship them to you.
- Shop online 24/7 for shipping or porch pick-up. Online orders take 24 business hours to process. If you would like your order within 24 hours, please call and we will do our best to accomodate you.
- Buy your audio downloads from us - audio books via Libro.fm.
- Not in town? Support us and other local bookstore through https://bookshop.org/shop/explorebooksellers.
Make a contribution:
It's hard to imagine Aspen without Explore as a gathering place -- and yet, that's how it's been for too long. It's been over a full year since we shut our doors. For many of us over the last year, burrowing into a book is exactly what we needed. We made adjustments to get books into your hands as safely as possible: We opened our phone lines, improved our website, and left packages on the porch for you to pick up. We’re looking forward to the day we reopen. In the meantime, we need your support. We yearn to provide Aspen with books, ideas, events and community. The best way for you to support Explore Booksellers at this time is to make a contribution. While programs like the Paycheck Protection Program and Pitkin County Business Grant have helped, we also need help from our community.
Thank you in advance for your support,
Amanda, Margaret, Mark and all of us at Explore Booksellers
With your contribution, you will become a member of our Explore More program. Explore More was launched by Explore Booksellers and a committed group of artists, writers, and community members. It’s mission is to provide a robust offering of literary events, workshops, round table discussions, and other programming led by authors and thought-leaders of the day. In addition, you enjoy membership perks such as a discount card and a member newsletter.