Questions for Humans: Grandparents & Kids (Other)
Bridging the generation gap between grandparents and grandkids can be tricky.
But it doesn't have to be
Mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony wants to help grandparents and grandkids see more than just their differences and strengthen their bond. That's why he created Questions for Humans: Grandparents & Grandkids edition.
Grandkids will be amazed by the stories they've never heard before, and Grandma and Grandpa will be surprised to learn how much they have in common with their grandkids. These 52 conversation starter cards will help both generations laugh together, tell stories, and experience true, real-life connection.
What to expect when you play:
You'll learn something unexpected.
- You'll have some laughs.
- You'll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You'll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here's a look at a few of the questions:
- Did you have any nicknames growing up? How did you get them?
- If you and I traded places right now, what would you do for fun?
- If you had to pick one, what's the coolest invention that's been created in your lifetime? What makes it so cool?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting.
The important part is that you have some fun and connect with your favorite humans