The Big Book of Organic Baby Food: Baby Purées, Finger Foods, and Toddler Meals for Every Stage (Paperback)
Your baby deserves the most natural, wholesome food that Mother Nature has to offer―and you can give them exactly that. The Big Book of Organic Baby Food is your complete baby food cookbook offering delicious homemade recipes for every stage of your baby's development.
As a registered dietician, Stephanie Middleberg has made healthy eating her life's work. As mother to her son Julian, it's her personal mission. The Big Book of Organic Baby Food is an all-in-one baby food cookbook that includes more than 230 easy yet versatile recipes, as well as Stephanie's expert nutritional advice and parental insight.
Informative and recipe-packed, The Big Book of Organic Baby Food is the only baby food cookbook first-time parents need to prepare delicious, all-natural meals for years to come. Start with the basics and make your way to balanced family meals for everyone. From their first puree to their first burrito, this baby food cookbook is as comprehensive as your baby's nutritional needs.
- AGES & STAGES Each chapter covers developmental changes and FAQs so you never have to make nutritional guesses when it comes to your little one
- PUREES Choose from more than 115 single-ingredient and combination purees
- SMOOTHIES & FINGER FOODS Over 40 recipes introduce new flavors and textures to encourage self-feeding
- FAMILY MEALS 70+ recipes to please all palates, from toddler-friendly fare to meals for the whole family
The Big Book of Organic Baby Food is the only baby food cookbook that responds to your baby's nutritional needs at:
- 6 MONTHS―Stage 1: Single -Ingredient Purees
- 6 TO 8 MONTHS―Stage 2: Smooth Combination Purees
- 9 TO 12 MONTHS―Stage 3: Chunky Combination Purees
- 10 MONTHS & UP―Smoothies & Finger Foods
- 12 TO 18 MONTHS―Toddler Meals
- 12 MONTHS & UP―Family Dinners