This book is non-returnable.
This practical letter sized (8.5 x 11 inch; 21.59 x 27.94 cm) daily site log has been carefully designed for subcontractors, contractors and construction site managers.
Ideal for keeping everything recorded:
- Space is left at the top of each page so that it can be clipped onto a clipboard.
- Designed to work with an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). Simply give each page a document number, take a photograph and upload it directly.
- Record all important site related activities: weather, deliveries, work stoppages, safety incidents etc. In case of disputes, you can be sure you have the required information thus minimising claim and litigation risks.
- As long as you give each page its specific dated project number it can be photographed and then uploaded to a electronic document management system (EDMS).
- All lines in the log book are dark grey, instead of black, so they are less distracting.
If you're in construction or dirt work, this record book will help you recall details. You can go back and see the ground conditions, deliveries, contractors, equipment, etc., on site. If you keep up with your paperwork this will meet your needs.
As long as you are consistent, it is admissible.
Functional size: 8.5 x 11 inch; 21.59 x 27.94 cm letter size dimensions; the ideal size for all purposes.
Reliable standards: Book industry perfect binding (the same standard binding as the books in your local library).
Tough paperback. Crisp white paper that minimizes ink bleed-through. The book is great for either pen or pencil users.
Space to record: date, unique project number, foreman name, weather conditions, visitors, schedule, problems, delays, safety issues, accidents/incidents, summary of work performed, signature, employees/contractors' names, trades, and hours worked, equipment, materials, and notes.