Usually Available/Ships in 5-7 Business Days
Expert advice to find, fix, and flip any residential property!
Are you ready to capitalize on the rising real estate market and get in on the red-hot house flipping scene? You need a step-by-step guide to evaluate property, avoid rookie mistakes, and build a profitable, successful business. In The Everything Guide to Flipping Houses, successful house flipper Melanie Williamson walks you through the opportunities, the risks, the work involved, and the potential for real profits in flipping real estate. She teaches you to:
- Assess properties, work with contractors, and manage renovations
- Handle legal and tax regulations
- Flip multiple houses at one time
- Use green renovation options to keep costs low
- Select the right banks, investors, and real estate agents
- Choose marketing strategies that guarantee sales
About the Author
Melanie Williamson is a successful house flipper, real estate professional, and writer. A member of the Lake Erie Landlord Association, Melanie has worked on twelve successful flips. The year after graduating from college, she successfully flipped her first house on her own, using the profits to pay off her student loan debt. Melanie's articles have appeared on several websites, including Angie's List, Realty Trust Services, and Education.com. She lives in Vermilion, OH.