Timor's Ultrasonography of the Prenatal Brain, Fourth Edition (Hardcover)
THE authoritative guide to prenatal neuro ultrasound--fully updated and revised
Featuring unmatched content from an international team of experts, Ultrasound of the Prenatal Brain facilitates a thorough comprehension the normal and abnormal fetal central nervous system. With highly clinical text and visual atlas, this acclaimed reference covers the full spectrum of prenatal sonography tools and insight--from using ultrasound and MRI to diagnose the fetal face, eye, and brain, to the neurobehavioral development of the fetal brain.
This fourth edition has been updated with new chapters, revised content, and higher-quality 2D and 3D imaging highlighting cross-sectional views of the brain for practical learning from every angle. Full-color original illustrations demonstrate ideal fetal development, probe placement, and representative views.
- Information on the latest device techniques, diagnostics, and clinical management
- New 2D and 3D images offer high-quality views of all anomalies
- Evidence-based management for practical clinical decision-making
- 500+ photos and illustrations
- New chapters:
- The Fetal Neurology Clinic
- Anomalies of the Midbrain and Hindbrain
- Fetal Cerebral Vascular Malformations
- Tumors of the Fetal Brain
- Sonography of the Feta Outer and Inner Ear
- CNS Involvement and Risk in Fetuses with Congenital Heart Disease
- In-Utero Fetal Neurosurgery