Learn Georgian with this complete course, now with free audio download
Spoken by over 3.5 million people worldwide, Georgian is an official language of the country Georgia, located in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. It is an Kartvelian language that is written in its own script, the Georgian script.
Ideal for those new to Georgian, learning at home or in the classroom, Beginner's Georgian with Online Audio includes:
- An introductory section on Georgian language, culture and history
- Thirteen carefully-paced units, each one opening with a dialogue about an everyday topic followed by grammar lessons, exercises and vocabulary
- Answer key to the exercises
- Georgian-English and English-Georgian glossaries
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native speakers