DK Eyewitness Top 10 Florence and Tuscany (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
List Price: $14.00
Our Price: $13.99
(Save: $0.01 0%)
On Our Shelves Now
Sublime renaissance architecture, exquisite art collections, romantic medieval towns and picturesque rolling hills covered in vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees — Florence and Tuscany has all this and much more to delight every traveller. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Florence and Tuscany with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Florence and Tuscany into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat and shops.
• Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Florence and Tuscany’s must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Uffizi, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, San Gimignano, Campo dei Miracoli, Siena’s Duomo, Siena’s Campo and Palazzo Pubblico, Chianti, Cortona and Lucca
• Florence and Tuscany’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities and things to do for free
• A free laminated pull-out map of Florence and Tuscany, plus eight color city and neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Florence and Tuscany or DK Eyewitness Italy.
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer